Forum RP

Le forum tranquille pour RP entre fan

AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3
AuteurMessage
jollythinker

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Ven 8 Jan 2016 - 2:01

Violet: The su- Oh, but of course! I didn't forget about it and I'm really glad that you're happy we came! It was such a warm hug from you. Actually we're all happy to be here with everyone ^^

Seria: I'll support Violet in what she said. We're all very happy to be here and meeting you all made us even more friends ^^

Freesia: Yeah!... And what's the Quarujee universe?

Seria: Freesia, don't you remember? That is where Câlinauvât, Poisarck, Aïnos and many others come from.

Freesia: I never heard the name...

Seria: I believe you have simply forgotten ^^;

Freesia: Well I think it's a nice pla- Hey is that the place with the ice volcano?

Seria: Ice volcano?

Freesia: Yeah, there's a place where there's a volcano of ice! It's not lava, but like really cold water! We should go there one day!

Seria: Wouldn't it be too cold?

Freesia: Nuh-uh, you could stand the temperature, and you have Anima anyway!

Seria: In that case... it's something we should consider.

Freesia: Sweet!

Glady: What I can say is that the Quarujee universe has AWESOME dungeons!! When I'm allowed to punch things then it's always cool! I'd do it again!

Violet: Well at least I'm happy you enjoyed this special dungeon ^^

Glady: Don't tell me you didn't like it?

Violet: Well... it didn't really go as we expected it to be.

Glady: So? It only made it better!

Violet: Speak for yourself, I was seriously exhausted at the end!

Glady: It's only proof that you've really worked your way out of it! Besides you did it like a pro >:3

Violet: Thanks for believing in me, then ^^

Lucky: This universe if full of interesting people! It'd be nice to meet more of them ^w^

Dahlia: Yeah. Gotta say on that night I actually enjoyed the company of one of you... um, was it Cy...

Hibi: It was Cyandre, Dahlia.

Dahlia: Weren't you sleeping?...

Hibi: But I overheard.

Lucky: HIBI'S AWAKE!!!

Hibi: Please don't yell.

Clara: I loved it when we played board games and video games at that party! We had so much fun, right Ignes?

Ignes: Y-Y... Yeah! We did ^^

Clara: Then Freesia joined us after the ice sculpture she made with her mom and dad and then we had the wish to make at the end of the day! That was amazing ^^

Ignes: I... I-I'd be r-really gl... glad to do it a-again ^^

Clara: Stop being so shy, Ignes ^^

Ignes: I-It's hard, you know! >.<;

Violet: Well I think that with what everyone said they were mostly happy about the party of Nojël, but I think I speak for everyone if I say that we'd all be interested in knowing more about your universe ^^

Seria: And worry not about speaking english of french, we understand both very well even though we choose to speak english. I think you've well elaborated what you wanted to say too. A little more practice and you'll become better Wink

Violet: Hopefully we've answered well ^^
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Quarujee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Sam 9 Jan 2016 - 5:07

Cette question c'est pour Lucky: Je me demande Lucky vu que tu est un Poney-chat, ta queue, es-ce qu'elle est aussi sensible que celui d'un chat ou il a les caractéristique de celui d'un poney malgré son apparence ?

-Satoru Iwata

Et maintenant, tous les jours je vais m'en souvenir.

Test de personalité:

Acien test de personalité:

I Love you:

jollythinker

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Dim 17 Jan 2016 - 9:06

Quarujee a écrit:
Cette question c'est pour Lucky: Je me demande Lucky vu que tu est un Poney-chat, ta queue, es-ce qu'elle est aussi sensible que celui d'un chat ou il a les caractéristique de celui d'un poney malgré son apparence ?

Lucky: I'm so sorry, I wanted to show you with a picture, but... well it's rather hard to have pictures when time is lacking ^^;
But to answer your question, it is a real cat tail! Unlike other ponies who have a small tail with long hair on it, mine's a real long cat tail ;3
Zephron

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Jeu 4 Fév 2016 - 19:15

Malfor : "Hey ! Pourquoi êtes vous des mmmmmmhm !"  *Il se fait bayonner par la main de Stanoth qui lui tient un bras, et Kallie lui tient l'autre*

Stanoth : "Pas cette fois, le cornichon !"

Kallie : "..."

Stanoth : "Quoi ? Ne me dit pas que le mot "cornichon" ne passe pas non plus pour toi, c'est soft par rapport à d'autres !"

Kallie : "Juste pour voir ta réaction, sans rancune ? c:"

Stanoth : "..."

Kallie : "Breeeeeeeeeeeeef... Malfor il faut t'apprendre que répéter une blague ne la rend que moins drôle."

Malfor : "Mmmmf ! C'est pas une blague, c'est une vraie question !"

Felannis : "Bon, dites. Êtes-vous chatouilleuses ? :3 Ou chatouilleux pour Javes et Zack... et d'autres rares OCs masculins de Jolly qu'on ne connaît pas ? :3"

Malfor : "Tu l'as déjà posée !"

Felannis : "La tienne tu allais la poser pour la troisième fois d'affilé ! Et Freesia a posé sa question sur qui aime la neige plusieurs fois aussi ! :3"

Malfor : "Alors pourquoi je peux pas reposer la mienne ?"

Stanoth : "C'est une question stupide à poser !"

Malfor : "C'est pas stupide, c'est une question existentielle !"

Kallie : "Une question existentielle qu'on ne pose pas comme ça aux gens ! Tu peux pas leur demander pourquoi ils sont... !"

Malfor : "Pourquoi pas ?"

Kallie : "P-parce que... c'est comme ça, c'est pas poli en plus ! Et ce post pour une question est en train de devenir un sketch..."

Felannis : "DONC... êtes vous chatouilleuses/chatouilleux ?"

Malfor : "Et pourq-mmmmmff !" *Il se fait entraîner dehors par Stanoth et Kallie.*
jollythinker

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Dim 7 Fév 2016 - 10:56

Freesia: What's wrong with asking the same question three times? <.<

Seria: There is nothing wrong with it, but uh... I feel slightly confused about what just happened. What are we supposed to answer exactly? ^^;

Clara: Felannis is just asking if any of us are ticklish ^^

Freesia: Am not and you'd better not try!

Clara: You kind of just revealed yourself, Freesia.

Freesia: What do you mean? I clearly said I'm not ticklish.

Clara: Dare to prove it, then? -w-

Freesia: N-No need for that >.>;

Seria: For my part, I do admit being rather ticklish, but you should know that Javes is also sensitive to that ^^

Javes: S-Seria, please!

Seria: Now now, love, why hide it?

Freesia: I've never seen you tickle him before, how do you even know?!

Seria: Wha-uh, umm!...

Javes: Uh... I told her?

Freesia: ... Ah. Okay then.

Seria: That was a close one...

Freesia: What do you mean?

Seria: Nothing at all ^^;

Glady: Violet's ticklish and I'm not!

Violet: Hey! >.<

Glady: What?

Violet: You don't have to reveal it that way, and you are too, you know!

Glady: Am not.

Violet: You are... liar >.>

Lucky: Hey Dahlia, are you ticklish?

Dahlia: Isn't everyone ticklish at least a little?

Lucky: Some more than others! What about you? owo

Dahlia: Lucky... If I say anything you'll just try to tickle me.

Lucky: Nuh-uh, I'm just curious! C'mon everyone is answering!

Dahlia: Leave me out of this...

Lucky: Oooh, you! I'll find out one day... What about Hi-... she's sleeping.

Dahlia: I guarantee you she wouldn't even feel anything...

Lucky: You said earlier that everyone's ticklish -w-

Dahlia: There's always an exception to the rule.

Lucky: Uuuh-huuuh -w-

Dahlia: Seriously, Lucky...
Quarujee

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Mer 10 Fév 2016 - 20:07

Une question pour toi Glady (Vu qu'on t'en pose pas assez souvent :3 ) Toi et Poisarck vous êtes potentiellement les personnages les plus fortes du forums, mais Poisarck te dépasse lorsqu'elle est Quarujeeienne. Mais par simple curiosité, es-ce que tu aimerais devenir une Éwca à gros seins pour être l'équivalente de Poisarck X) ? Plus sérieusement, sans les gros seins, es-ce que cela t'intéresserais d'essayer cette forme pour être une presque pareille à Poisarck ?

-Satoru Iwata

Et maintenant, tous les jours je vais m'en souvenir.

Test de personalité:

Acien test de personalité:

I Love you:

Zephron

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Mar 16 Fév 2016 - 23:11

Malfor : "J'ai une question pour la petite Umbraaaaaaaaa comme elle aime s'appeler ! De quoi est capable de faire votre magie des Ténèbres à vous, les fées ? Des exemples ?

Ouf, personne ne m'interrompt sous prétexte de m'empêcher poser une question stupide ! c:"
jollythinker

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Ven 19 Fév 2016 - 18:39

Quarujee a écrit:
Une question pour toi Glady (Vu qu'on t'en pose pas assez souvent :3 ) Toi et Poisarck vous êtes potentiellement les personnages les plus fortes du forums, mais Poisarck te dépasse lorsqu'elle est Quarujeeienne. Mais par simple curiosité, es-ce que tu aimerais devenir une Éwca à gros seins pour être l'équivalente de Poisarck X) ? Plus sérieusement, sans les gros seins, es-ce que cela t'intéresserais d'essayer cette forme pour être une presque pareille à Poisarck ?

Glady: W-What kind of question is that with the boobs?! Why do I get the strange questions?...

Dahlia: Oh god, please do it... do it! With the boobs and all!

Glady: Shut up, you! Go away!

Dahlia: IC I swear if you don't do it...

Glady: Just get out of here, you!

Dahlia: Fine, fine, calm down already. *Walks away.*

Glady: Err... *sigh* I guess I wouldn't mind seeing another form, no matter which. Just don't add those awful details, though... or at least don't you dare make them too big >.>

Dahlia: *From afar* MAKE THEM AS BIG AS THE MOON!!

Glady: FOR FUCK'S SAKE, DAHLIA I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU!!

Dahlia: Catch me first!

Zephron a écrit:
Malfor : "J'ai une question pour la petite Umbraaaaaaaaa comme elle aime s'appeler ! De quoi est capable de faire votre magie des Ténèbres à vous, les fées ? Des exemples ?

Ouf, personne ne m'interrompt sous prétexte de m'empêcher poser une question stupide ! c:"

Umbra: I Umbraaaaa! ^.^ Ah? Dak magic?

*Seria steps in*

Seria: Um, perhaps it would be best if I answered for her. She is not exactly able to answer properly ^^;

Umbra: Mamaaa!

Seria: *Picks her up* Think you can really answer this one, dear? ^^

Umbra: Buh? *Tilts her head*

Seria: Well, Malfor, dark fairies have a very high potential in magic. Teleportation, invisibility, manipulation of shadows and they use the dark energy to make all sort of things, to the point of creating things out of it. This little tyke here managed to create a monster just with it and was even in control of it. To be honest... if those fairies were meant to be evil, we would have a serious problem because of that, but fortunately that isn't how they act.

Umbra: Mama?

Seria: What is it, Umbra?

*A giant hand made of dark energy appears out of nowhere and comes stroking Seria's mane gently. Seria was surprised at first.*

Umbra: Tee hee~

Seria: You and your little tricks ^^;
Zephron

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Mer 24 Fév 2016 - 14:43

Mordred : "Bonjour, j'ai quelques questions à poser aux fées, et peut-être aussi aux autres poneys. Comment se déroulent les obsèques quand quelqu'un meurt chez vous ? Si bien sûr, vous en faites. Et est-ce que ça peut varier selon la race de fée/poney ?"
jollythinker

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Mer 24 Fév 2016 - 22:47

Zephron a écrit:
Mordred : "Bonjour, j'ai quelques questions à poser aux fées, et peut-être aussi aux autres poneys. Comment se déroulent les obsèques quand quelqu'un meurt chez vous ? Si bien sûr, vous en faites. Et est-ce que ça peut varier selon la race de fée/poney ?"

Seria: A question about death. Why of course, I'll gladly answer. What happens to a fairy when she dies is that she will turn into a plant. Our souls are transfered into these to protect the soul so it gives us a second chance. Once the plant itself dies, it will release the soul which will then be able to live a second life. We do not really have funerals, but we will pay respect to the fallen ones.

*Seconds of silence*

Seria: It is something that may vary depending on the type of fairy, but fire fairies are not as lucky... Unlike us, they can't turn into plants because of their fire powers. I myself do not know what happens to them. I've only been told they don't transfer their souls.

Lucky: Fairies are pretty special, huh... Well, I guess I can speak of experience. We're not fairies, but death occurs too, sadly. Me I have no idea what happens when we die, but I know for sure that we'll have funerals for those who do. The people who knew the deceased person will all gather up and we'll have a reunion in their honor to wish them the best in the afterlife. It's always really hard... but we have to go through.
Zephron

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Mer 13 Avr 2016 - 19:58

Stanoth :"Salut ! Est-ce que vous aimez les jeux de force ? Genre bras de fer ?"
jollythinker

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Lun 25 Avr 2016 - 8:59

Zephron a écrit:
Stanoth :"Salut ! Est-ce que vous aimez les jeux de force ? Genre bras de fer ?"

Seria: I certainly know one who does Wink

*Everyone looks at Glady*

Glady: ... Okay, you don't all have to be so obvious about it... But yeah, I can't say no to one!

Violet: Always showing your strength at every given opportunity ^^

Glady: Y-yeah, is that wrong?

Violet: I don't think so.

Seria: I believe I do know someone else who enjoys doing it...

Violet: Who?

Seria: Javes has a little tendancy to like showing his strength too whenever he can ^^;

Glady: I'm taking him on a challenge anytime!

Seria: My, I doubt that would be fair...

Glady: Oh come on, he can handle a small defeat.

Seria: And what about you? >.>

Glady: Me? Well I uh...

Seria: I thought so.

Glady: I-I hardly ever lose, anyway!

Seria: It's never pretty when it happens ^^

Violet: Please you two, stop it before it turns into a fight >.<;

Seria: Sorry dear ^^;
Glady: Sorry...
Zephron

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Sam 30 Avr 2016 - 15:36

Stanoth : "Dans ce cas Glady, je te défie ! Où tu veux, quand tu veux ! >OD"
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)   Aujourd'hui à 16:17

Dans le jardin de fleur des Flower Fillies, apprenez à les connaître (Ask thread)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 3Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3